lunes, 6 de marzo de 2017

UNIT 4: NIGHT AND DAY

Vocabulario y estructuras: 
  1. Básico:  get up, have breakfast, go to school, have lessons, have lunch, go home, have dinner, go to bed.                         
  2. Quarter past one, quarter past four, half past six, half past eight, quarter to five, quarter to seven.
  3. Time zone, Spain, Britain, the USA, China
  4. midday, in the morning/ afternoon/evening. 
  5. I’m sorry, I’m late, OK, sit down.
  6. Repaso:  Have you got…?,  Hello/Hi, I’m…,  What’s this?, Is it a …?,  I don’t know. It’s a…  Can, like, run, ride a bike, read a book, food, activity.
  7. Lenguaje básico: I get up/have/go… at… o’clock.   She/he gets up at… o’clock. – She//He has breakfast/lunch/dinner at… o’clock.  She/He goes to… at… o’clock.
  8. Lenguaje de repaso: I / you + verbo.  I don’t like…, I like…., What’s the time? It’s…
Actividades interactivas : 
  1. Acciones: What´s the word?
  2. Sentence game
  3. Look and read. Choose True or False.
  4. Verbos: What´s the word?
  5. Partes del día y verbos: clasifica las palabras
  6. Realiza los ejercicios de la UNIDAD 4 de Find out!
Actividades interactivas grupo :
  1. Story: Night and day !
  2. Story: At Anna´s house
  3. Chant: The tick-tock rock chant
  4. Song: The vampire song

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.